'Frizzle Sizzle' Pansy Mix | 3 x 10.5cm Pots
Gently ruffled petals in a mix of vibrant shades; a twist on the traditional Pansy style....
A cultivated version of the much loved Viola, Pansies are a favourite for establishing floral interest in an autumn garden. Their vibrant colouring and easy to grow nature also makes them ideal for the novice gardener. Fragrant, and often sporting blue and yellow shades, Pansies will make a great addition to a sensory garden, and pair particularly well with Dianthus varieties.
- Supplied As: 10.5cm pot
- Flowering Period: Autumn to spring
- Special Care: It is best to water your pansies earlier in the day
- Preferred Location: Sun or part shade
- Eventual Height: (Up to) 22cm (9"), 22cm (9")
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Unique Ruffled Petals
- Suited to Containers
- Hardy and Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Purple, Yellow|
|Flowering Month||March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||10.5cm Pot|
|Shop By Category||Bedding|