Fuchsia 'Dollar Princess' | 2L Pot
Uniquely-shaped, semi double blooms, adorned by deep pink sepals
Fuchsia 'Dollar Princess' is perfect for someone seeking to lift their garden with enchanting shapes and silhouettes. Featuring deep purple, semi double blooms, that are encased by hot pink sepals that gradually unfurl to reveal an unusual shape, this Fuchsia does not fall short of being unique. This variety will look beautiful placed in a container adorning an informal garden, and is a perfect, low maintenance addition to the borders of a cottage garden.
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Unique Pink and Purple Flowers
- Hardy, Easy to Grow Nature
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
- Flowering Period: Summer and autumn
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Moist, well-drained soil receiving full sun or partial shade
- Eventual Height and Spread: 0.45 metres, 0.45 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 2 litres
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Location||Perennial Ground Cover Plants, Perennial Plants For Pots|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Type||Bedding Plants, Perennial Plants|
|Awards||Award of Garden Merit|
|Ground Cover||Suited for Ground Cover|