Fuchsia Hardy Bush 'Hawkshead' | Bedding | 5 x Large Plugs
A striking pendant blossom
These uniquely shaped flowers are a perfect eye-catching plant to add to your garden. A trailing bedding plant they are well suited to planting in containers, just keep them in well-drained soil and give them lots of sun. Flowering from May until autumn they add bright distinctive colour to your garden from spring to autumn. Distinct for its all white flowers 'Hawkshead is a hardy and bright variety perfect to add to any garden. Bring these impressive plants into your garden today.
Perfect plants for containers, add bright colours across your garden
- Supplied As: 4.5cm Plug
- Flowering Period: Late spring to early autumn
- Pruning Group: Upright
- Flower Colour: Full sun or part shade
- Scented: Suitable for full sun or part shade
- Suitable For Shade: Colourful flower clusters
About your plantAs one of the most successful suppliers of flower seeds and plants in the UK, this business stems from two families with a desire of providing horticultural service and quality. They are recognised for their worldwide team of growers who are producing some of the most competitive and innovative plants the industry has seen.
Packaging - this pack for 5 plug plants will come in plastic inserts to keep them clean and tidy and prevent chances of damage.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Flowering Season||Summer, Autumn|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||Plug Plants, Starter Plant|
|Supplied As||Plug Plant, Starter Plant|
|Special Offers||Save 60% - Bedding/Perennials|
|Shop By Category||Plugs & Propagation|
|Perennials E - L||Fuchsia|