Full Tree Planting Kit - Empathy™ Rootgrow, Afterplant and Tree Stake & Tie
Tree Planting Kit
We have put together a kit containing all the essentials to get your new tree off to the best possible start.
Delivered with your tree so you can get planting straight away with no trip to the garden center needed.
We've included a tree stake and super soft tie to ensure your tree has the support it needs whilst establishing its roots.
Empathy rootgrow™ is provided for initial planting encouraging enhanced root establishment and empathy afterplant™ will provide your tree with all the nutrients it needs to flourish.
Please Note: If you order this product along with a plant or tree that is available at a later date, this product will be delivered at the same time.
The Kit Contains:
- One Tree Stake and Tie Kit - 1.2m
- 60g Empathy rootgrow™ Mycorrizal Fungi
- AfterPlant Tree & Shrub with rootgrow™ by Empathy - 1kg
Application of Empathy rootgrow™ Mycorrizal Fungi
Follow these simple steps to planting success with Rootgrow™
- 1. Dig planting hole as normal.
- 2. Look at the base of the plant that is being planted and sprinkle into the bottom ofthe hole enough granules to cover only that area. Do not mix in.
- 3. Place the plant in the hole directly on top of the granules. It is important that the granules come into direct contact with the plant roots.
- 4. Backfill as normal with compost/soil.
- 5. If using additional fertiliser add as a top dress or in backfill.
- 6. Add mulch or top dress as required.
Application of AfterPlant Tree & Shrub with rootgrow™ by Empathy
- Plants in ground: Apply 1-2 handfuls around the base of the plant, lightly work into the soil and water well. For larger established plants, apply 2 handfuls per m of the canopy of the tree.
- Container plants: Apply 2-3 handfuls per plant twice a yearly. We recommend that once per year the top 5-10cm of soil are removed from the pot and replaced with fresh compost. Add 1-2 handfuls when replacing the compost to keep your plants in prime condition.
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Type||Fertiliser, Mycorrhizal Fungi|