Galaxy Putunia Collection | 15 Plug Plants
Bring a galaxy of colour into your garden with this unique display of deep blues, vibrant purples and hearty reds. This celestial display of petunias takes the strong primary colours of these varieties and breaks them up with irregular white spotting to create a mesmerising effect that brings the Milky Way into your garden. This collection has been specifically created to add a unique focal point to your garden and once established will become the talk of your neighbours.
- Varieties Included: Petunia 'Lightning Sky' | Petunia 'Baby Doll' | Petunia 'Night Sky'
- Flowering Period: June - September
- Position: Sun / Part Shade
- Mix of Habits
- Nursery Fresh
- Low Maintenance
- Ideal For Border Colour
- 1.25. long x 0.5m wide x 0.5m tall heavy duty polythene pop up cloche
- High quality spring steel frame that retains its shape over time
- Ultra-clear high grade UPVC cover with UV protection
- Includes ground pegs and storage bag
- Ideal for pre-warming soil and ripening crops
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Pink, Purple, White|
|Flowering Month||May, June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||5cm Plug|
|Supplied As||Plug Plant|
|Shop By Category||Bedding|