Geranium Ivy 'Precision Bright Red' | Pack of 5 Premium Plug Plants
Bold, bright and beautiful - definitely one of our favourite Geraniums
These Geraniums are ideal for single colour containers and baskets with their striking dark red flowers. Flowering from June to October, they’ll provide bold colour to your garden throughout the summer and are ideal for hanging baskets with long blooms that will cascade over the edge.
- Supplied As: 5 Premium Plug Plants
- Flowering Period: June - September
- Season Of Interest: Summer
- Habit: Trailing
- Preferred Location: Sun
- Eventual Height & Spread: Trails To 38cm (15in)
- Nursery Fresh
- Low Maintenance
- Drought Tolerant
- Suitable For Containers
- Suitable For Baskets
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
All of our young plug plants will need to be protected from any danger of frost. Keep them in a sheltered environment whilst you pot them on ready to go outside, usually around May time. A greenhouse is perfect but a windowsill or conservatory will do fine as long as they are kept warm (16-18Â°C is optimal) with plenty of sunlight.
Use a good quality balanced potting compost when planting. Slow release fertiliser is advised for best results.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||5cm Plug|
|Supplied As||Plug Plant|