Geum 'Banana Daquiri' | 2L Pot
Ruffled, sunny yellow blooms; the perfect springly touch to borders
Belonging to the Rose family, this Geum variety will form elegant ruffled flowers that emerge from a rosette of basal leaves during spring. Each flower boasts a sunny yellow colour, that will look beautiful when positioned towards the front of your garden's borders. The pastel colouring of this Geum ensures that it will harmonise with almost any colour scheme, and as such, will prove a versatile choice.
- Flowering Period : April and May
- Soil and Sun Exposure : Moist, well-drained soil receiving full sun
- Eventual Height and Spread : 45cm (18"), 35cm (14")
- Hardiness : Hardy
- Pot Size : 2 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Ruffled Yellow Petals
- Hardy, Easy to Grow Nature
- Perfect Cut Flowers
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Planting TipPlant towards the front of borders for a springly touch to your garden...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Location||Perennial Plants For Pots|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|