Geum 'Flames of Passion' | 2L Pot
Fiery, burnt red petals, complemented by red-brown stems
Belonging to the Rose family, this Geum variety will form elegant ruffled flowers that emerge from a rosette of basal leaves during spring. Each flower boasts a deep red colour, that will look beautiful when positioned towards the front of your garden's borders. The rich colouring of this Geum ensures that it will add depth to almost any colour scheme, and as such, will prove a versatile choice.
- Flowering Period: April and May
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Moist, well-drained soil receiving full sun
- Eventual Height and Spread: (Up to) 0.5 metres, 0.5 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 2litres
- Fresh from the Nursery Our perennials and alpines are dispatched directly from expert growers, based within Southern England. There is no sitting around in garden centers or fulfillment centres, so you rest assured that your plant will arrive fresh, healthy and in perfect condition.
- Red Ruffled Petals
- Hardy, Easy to Grow Nature
- Loved by Pollinators
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
- Plant towards the front of borders for a sophisticated touch to your garden...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Location||Perennial Plants For Pots|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Awards||Perfect For Pollinators|