Giant Fuchsia Collection (Southern Belles) | 5 Plug Plants
Beautiful, immense, and a magnificent pleasure to the eyes
These Fuchsias truly live up to their name, growing up to 10cm across in the summer. They cascade down and create an impressive and showy display.
This collection features stunning double flowering, with hot pink to purple blends, white and purple combinations, and even dainty ivory.
These plants are excellent for hanging baskets, pots and containers, although be sure to give them room to trail down if you can.
Included In This Collection
- Fuchsia Bella Rosella
- Fuchsia Deep Purple
- Fuchsia Pink Marshmallow
- Fuchsia Seventh Heaven
- Fuchsia Voodoo
- Supplied As: 5 Plug Plants
- Flowering Period: June - September
- Season Of Interest: Summer
- Habit: Spreading
- Preferred Location: Sun / Part Shade
- Nursery Fresh
- Low Maintenance
- Fast Growing
- Drought Tolerant
- Suitable For Containers
- Suitable For Baskets
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Pink, Purple, White|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||5cm Plug|
|Supplied As||Plug Plant|