Greenworks 30cm (12in) 40V Chainsaw (Tool Only)
This electric chainsaw from Greenworks is excellent for assisting a variety of garden projects. Whether you're pruning back trees, cutting wood for fuel, maintaining shrubs or fulfilling your DIY dreams, this versatile tool makes these tasks much easier so you can achieve your garden goals with less effort and stress. Rigorous testing has helped to create an enviable product that delivers on high-performance and sustainability. When combined with a greenworks electric battery you'll have enough power to make 50 cuts of wood on one charge; long enough to tackle even large garden projects. Advanced safety features are built directly into the design with a rear handle lock-off switch to prevent accidental start-ups, a handguard for increased protection and cushion moulded grips for more ergonomic handling. The saw also included an auto-oiler function which means less mess for you; a clear view window makes it easy to keep a check on oil levels. Please note: batteries and chargers must be purchased separately for this tool. Details of these can be found below to take full advantage of Greenworks' interchangeable system.
- Fully electric - a cleaner alternative to standard fuel types, the required battery will fit across other Greenwork equipment
- Cordless - no power cord makes this saw much easier to store away with less of your time being taken up by untangling knots
- Advanced features - an automatic oiler, easy chain tensioning and rear handle lock-off switch are all built in to the design
- Ergonomic design - cushioned mould grip ensure comfortable handling
- Height: 21cm (8.2in)
- Width: 61cm (24in)
- Depth: 31cm (12.2in)
- Weight: 2.88kg
- This model does not come with a battery or charger
- 30cm bar and chain
- 120 minute run time (based on use of 4Ah battery)
- 3 year domestic warranty
A simpler way to power everything
Thanks to Greenworks interchangeable battery system you only need a few batteries and chargers to power a wide selection of equipment. That makes tools cheaper to purchase, cleaner and cheaper to run and much easier to store with no messy power cables. It's easy to garden sustainably by going fully electric.