These low, round Lismore planters are a beautiful modern addition to any garden. A contemporary alternative to tall planters, these are perfect for filling with sprawling plants, complementing box balls and or for contrasting against tall, slim grasses and reeds. Made from polystone, a modern material which combines resin, powdered stone and fibreglass to create planters which look and feel like genuine stone while being lighter and more durable.
- Set of two - In two different sizes, this set is perfect for making an interesting tiered feature, or can be split up and used around the garden
- Contemporary design - the smooth curve of this planter is perfect for complementing box balls and grasses or for creating a contrast against more architectural plants
- Durable construction - Cast in polystone, this planter is less likely to chip or fracture
- Lightweight - Weighing significantly less than genuine stone, polystone planters can be easily moved around your home or garden
- Comes with drainage hole and bung - Ensure your plants stay properly drained and do not become water logged with the inbuilt drain. Use the bung whenever your plants need a more thorough watering
- Mimics real stone - This cleverly designed planter looks just like real stone, bringing a sophisticated feel to your garden
- Diameter 70cm (2ft 3½in)n x Height 30cm (12in)
- Weight: 18kg
- Diameter 90cm (2ft 11½in)n x Height 40cm (15¾in)
- Weight: 33kg
These hardwearing planters come with pre-drilled drainage holes so you can set up your planter right away without any extra work. A bung is also supplied, giving you complete control over how much (or how little) you want to drain your plants. These planters are not suitable for indoor use as we cannot guarantee that the bungs are completely water-tight.