- Extreme Chilli Kit: Cayenne, Habanero Mix, Scotch Bonnet Red, Biquinho, Serrano
- Purple Vegetables Kit: Purple Carrot, Aubergine, Kale Curly Scarlet, Broccoli Rudolph, Sweetcorn Fiesta
- Cocktail Kit: Mint Apple, Strawberry Temptation, Tomato Roma, Basil Sweet Dani Lemon, Green Zebra Tomato
- Bonsai Kit: Trident Maple, Hackberry, Acer Palmatum, Norway Maple, Hornbeam
A note before you plant...growing trees from seed is a rewarding experience but it requires a little more patience than your other plants.
To give your seeds the best chance you need to "break" their dormancy period. (Stratification process) This isn't as scary as it sounds. Just pop the seeds in your fridge for 12 weeks before planting. This will set you up for success!
Stratification refers to the process of subjecting tree seeds to cold temperature, thus snapping them from the dormancy state. This is a process done in preparation to germinating a seed to create a bonsai tree.
Some tree seeds will never sprout until they are able to sense that cold and warm cycle. The seeds experience cold winter months, and then when spring arrives, they suddenly sense the change, thus starting to sprout into seedlings.
Please note that due to the seasonal availability of seeds we may occasionally swap out the listed variety for a similar alternative. This is done to ensure we remain as sustainable a company as possible whilst securing the seeds as advertised for our kits. Each Kit Contains
- 5x Seed packets
- 5x Biodegradable bamboo pots
- 5x Wooden Plant labels
- 1x Vegro multipurpose compost
- 1x Pack of Vermiculite
- 1x Wooden Pencil
- 1x Wooden Tweezer
- 1x Jute bag
- 1x Instruction booklet
Why Plant Theory
- Height: 28.5cm
- Diameter: 10.2cm
- Eco-friendly and sustainable home growing
- Easy to grow, even for beginners
- Developed over ten-years
- Quality GM free seeds sourced in UK
- Peat free & Vegan compost
- 100% Germination guarantee*
- Easy to follow instructions with recipe cards
- 100% Plastic-free, recyclable packaging and components