Grow Your Own Microgreens Garden Kit | By Plant Theory
Enjoy the great flavours of fresh ingredients with the Microgreens Garden Kit. This handy kit comes with everything you need to grow your own herbs. It contains five classic herbs used in cooking- Broccoli, Radish, Cress, Pea Shoots and Rocket- specifically chosen to complement each other and offer variety - the perfect gift for the aspiring chef. Our 100% germination guarantee* ensures growing success, and our fully recyclable packaging leaves no waste. This kit allows you to grow your own produce even in urban areas, and would be a great gift for the novice cook and experienced grower alike.
- Quality GM free seeds
- Peat free & Vegan compost
- 100% Germination guarantee*
- Easy to follow instructions with recipe cards
- 100% Plastic-free, recyclable packaging and components
- 5x Seed packets: Broccoli, Radish, Cress, Pea Shoots and Rocket.
- 5x Biodegradable bamboo pots
- 5x Wooden Plant labels
- 1x Vegro multipurpose compost
- 1x Pack of Vermiculite
- 1x Wooden Pencil
- 1x Wooden Tweezer
- 1x Jute bag
- 1x Instruction booklet
Please note that due to the seasonal availability of seeds we may occasionally swap out the listed variety for a similar alternative. This is done to ensure we remain as sustainable a company as possible whilst securing the seeds as advertised for our kits.Packaging Size
- Height: 28.5cm
- Diameter: 10.2cm
Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours. This will allow the seeds to swell and absorb water which will help with germination.
- Fill the bamboo pots with compost (keep a little aside to cover the seeds)
- Using tweezers, carefully sow a few seeds and cover with fine layer of compost. Gently even out the top layer of the compost to make it flat but don't compact it.
- Sprinkle a few vermiculite around the seeds, this will slowly release nutrients back to the seeds which it has absorbed during watering.
- Label your plant marker with the seed type you have planted and add into each bamboo pot. Stand each pot in a saucer and place the pots in a cool dry area for 14 days. Do not put in direct sunlight.
- Place your pots in a well ventilated warm area. Now water regularly, keep the compost moist but not saturated. Once the seedlings reach 3 inches in height, transplant the pot into a larger pot to allow enough room for proper continued growth.
We believe that anyone, regardless of ability can successfully grow their own plants at home, and do so in an eco-friendly and sustainable way.
Everyone should have the chance to experience the benefits that plants bring to our lives, and we have put a lot of effort into making sure that all of our products are easy to grow, even for beginners.
Sustainability is at the heart of our ethos and we have developed our seed kits over the last 10 years to ensure that all of our products are as sustainable as possible, be it our fully recyclable packaging, GM free seeds or ethically sourced vegan compost.