The traditional design of the 6x8 Cedar Growhouse is ideal for the more modest garden, up to a very large plot. Suitable for propagation, growing summer salads, or over-wintering precious potted plants. The 6x8 is by far the most popular greenhouse sold as it appeals to the hobby as well as the enthusiast gardeners
This structure looks simply fantastic so is perfect for use as a feature greenhouse - truly something to be proud of.
Growhouse greenhouses are hand built in Chester by professional joiners using Western Red Cedar, a top quality building material which provides outstanding strength and enhanced weather resistance - essential for garden use. It is a naturally oily wood making it inherently rot resistant. Untreated, Western Red Cedar will weathers to a beautiful silvery grey colour - reminiscent of sun-bleached driftwood, but if you want to preserve the rich red colour you can treat with a wood preservative. All Growhouse greenhouses are glazed with full pane toughened glass.
Growhouse understand the value of using timber sourced only from environmentally responsible forests. As such, all our timber is supplied by companies that are either FSC, CSA or PEFC certified. This ensures that all the cedar used in our products has been harvested in a sustainable, responsible, and renewable manner without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
10 Year manufacturers guarantee
|Model ||Width ||Length ||Height ||No. Vents |
|6x6 ||6'0 1/2" (184cm) ||6'0 1/2" (184cm) ||7'3" (221cm) ||3 |
|6x8 ||6'0 1/2" (184cm) ||7'11" (241cm) ||7'3" (221cm) ||4 |
|6x10 ||6'0 1/2" (184cm) ||9'9 1/2" (299cm) ||7'3" (221cm) ||4 |
|8x10 ||7'11" (241cm) ||9'9 1/2" (299cm) ||7'9 1/2" (237.5cm) ||4 |
Heights shown are for the greenhouse installed on the optional base plinth
It is absolutely key to set your greenhouse onto solid level foundations. This will ensure your greenhouse will remain stable for years to come. As mentioned above, we have prebuilt galvanised steel base plinths for every model. Please tick the box if you would like to add it to your order.
If you would like to purchase staging or shelving (sold separately), please tick the option in the box below.
Growhouse are proud to offer an installation service for your new Growhouse greenhouse.
- Installations usually completed within 10 working days from delivery of greenhouse
- Free delivery to all mainland UK areas excluding highlands and islands
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
For More Information about the installation service please Click
- Ensure ground location is of firm and level footing with any additional materials being pre-laid in readiness (example Paving Slabs etc.)
- Area prepared should be free from any obstruction (example Manhole covers etc.)
- Area should be free from overhanging obstacles (example Tree branches, Power lines etc.)
- The area should allow the building to be installed providing access to all sides
- You will be contacted 2-3 days prior to the delivery date to arrange a mutually acceptable time
- Please ensure you have pre-checked your garden building 72hrs before your installation reporting any problems to Growhouse Customer Service on 01242 676625