Gypsophila cerastoides 'White' | 10.5cm Pot
Stunning white flowers adorned with delicate purple markings
Gypsophila cerastoides 'White' will lift borders and rockeries with saucer-shaped, crisp white flowers, that rest above their purple-tinged, branching foliage. Each petal is etched with delicate purple veins across their top and underside, resulting in a harmony of pretty colours that is visible from all angles. Aside from boasting distinctive flowers and foliage, this Gypsophila is highly appealing to butterflies, and can remain evergreen in a mild winter.
Plant along a rockery for a cloud of pretty white blooms
- Flowering Period: Early summer to late summer
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Well-drained soil with full sun or part
- Eventual Height: 60cm (24")
- Special Care: Advice: Full sun is preferred
- Arrives As: 10.5cm Pot
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Location||Perennial Ground Cover Plants|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||10.5cm Pot|
|Ground Cover||Suited for Ground Cover|