- Made from high quality polished stainless steel – extremely resistant to corrosion
- Ideal for outdoor use – enjoy your feature in a range of settings
- Large 200L capacity reservoir – reduces the need for refilling
- Includes access panel with reservoir – offers easy access to pump
- Water Wall: Height 180cm (70.9") x Width 50cm (19.7")
- Reservoir:Bucket - Width: 93.5cm (36.8ins) x Depth: 61cm (24ins) x Height: 36cm (14.2ins)
Lid - Width: 93.5cm (36.8ins) x Depth: 62cm (24.4ins) x Height: 3cm (1.2ins)
What's in the box?
- 180cm (70.9") vertical wall
- 1 x 200L cascade reservoir
- 1 x water feature pump 4000lph
- 1 x 25mm (1") flow adjuster
- 1 x 1m ribbed water feature hose/tubing Diameter 25mm
- 1 x hose clamp
- 4 x 11cm (4.3") threads for lid attachments
- 8 x square plate washers
- 16 x bolts for thread of lid attachment
- Click here for assembly instructions
This stunning contemporary water wall will make a striking focal point in any garden or outdoor area, delighting adults and children alike. Watch how the water gently cascades down both sides of the wall, catching the light and creating a mesmerizing effect. It comes complete with a reservoir and pump along with all the accessories required for installation.
The back and front of the wall are made from high quality 1mm thick polished stainless steel sheets with thicker sides between 1.5mm up to 3mm. The stainless steel is extremely resistant to corrosion, making it a perfect material for water features.
The maximum flow capacity for the supplied pump is 4000 litres per hour, which will ensure a water flow that gently trickles through the water wall and by its sides. The piping is hidden inside the feature but emerges from the base and connects to the pump.
The reservoir can be hidden inside the ground, leaving only the delightful water feature to be seen in your garden. The reservoir has a capacity of 200 litres and comes complete with a handy access panel which allows you to easily get at the pump when necessary.
Pebbles or slate can be placed on the lid when everything has been fixed into place, offering an attractive contrast between the sleek modern features of the wall and the natural world. It also serves the dual purpose of concealing the feet and the pump. Please see the link at the bottom of the page.
In today's air conditioned environments, this feature helps to reach the medically recommended air humidity of 45-55%.
Instructions for this reservoir are available for download here.
Have a look at some of our other stainless steel water features:
Here are some photos kindly provided by one of our customers, Mr. N. Forde, whom we thank for these images, and hope that this water wall continues to grace his beautiful garden for many years to come.