H183cm Cosmo Curved Bubble Water Wall with Colour Changing LEDs | Indoor Use - by Fluid
H183cm Cosmo Curved Bubble Water Wall with Colour Changing LED Lights - Indoor Use by Fluid
This beautiful curved water wall has many different colors of lighting, to create many different effects for all your moods. From relaxing blues to vibrant reds and purples, this water wall is bound to bring excitement and brightness to your home. There's nothing better than a bubble wall.
- Stainless steel base - does not rust
- Colour changing lights create a relaxing mood
- Curved design adds extra interest to the water feature
- Acrylic window - strong and sturdy
- Pump included - perfect speed for optimum water flow
- Fully self-contained - to be used indoors with no splash
- Height 1.83m (6ft) x Width 51cm (1ft 8in) x Depth 26cm (10.2in)
- Supplied with 6.5W pump
Cable Length: 183cm (6ft 0 in)Pump Outlet Size: 5mm (0.2 in)Pump Power: 198 LPHBrands: FluidPump Wattage: 4WPower Supply: Mains power onlyLights Type: LEDPump Included?: YesLights Included?: YesReservoir Included?: Self-ContainedWeight: 13kg
Tips on Installation and Maintenance
A lot of water features come pre-assembled for the most part, with just a little hose/pump connecting to do before plugging it in to a solar panel or mains socket. Some of our bigger ones require wiring in a plug (which might involve a Part P Certified electrician), but otherwise all instructions will be included.
If you've got any questions, why not check out our Installation Guide for tips on installation location, power and even style tips!
To create our high specification, long-lasting water features, we use 304-grade stainless steel which contains high levels of chromium making it resistant to corrosion. Stainless steel is very resistant to rust because the chromium in the metal reacts with oxygen to form a protective layer. If this layer is broken down by mechanical damage or a powerful cleaning agent and rust does appear, simply remove the rust and the chromium oxide layer will reform. As well as it’s hard-wearing features, grade 304 stainless steel is perfect for both contemporary and classical water feature designs, the highly polished finish of stainless steel is great for reflecting light into shaded areas of the garden.
More Information Why X?
Why Mains Power?
The traditional way to install a water feature is to connect it to your main power supply, although solar powered water features are a great option, there are also benefits to choosing a mains powered feature.
- Main power is better to effectively run larger water features. These tend to have higher energy requirements, so a mains connection is required for reliable usage.
- Mains powered water features allow for prolonged use. Solar panels only last as long as they have stored up power and will only work if there is good weather. Mains powered water features will work in any weather and in limited sunlight.
Power Source Mains Location Indoors Size Over 1m Style Curved Type Bubble Features, Standing Water Walls Material Acrylic Shape Curvy Shop By Category Water Features Special Offers Free Fountain Safe© 2022 Meika Ltd. All rights reserved | Primrose is the trading name of Meika Ltd (Registration number: 04756556) | VAT number GB945691778