H203cm Colossus Stainless Steel & Glass Water Wall Cascade | Indoor & Outdoor use by Ambienté
H203cm Colossus Stainless Steel & Glass Water Wall Cascade Indoor & Outdoor Use by Ambienté
It really does have to be seen to be believed, and would be as impressive in offices, reception rooms, restaurants and gardens.
Made from high grade 304 brushed stainless steel and glass this magnificent colossal cascading wall will create the wow effect in any environment.
This is a self-contained water feature, containing everything you need to get it working immediately. The water recirculates from within the reservoir hidden inside the base of the feature.
- This fully self contained feature requires no additional reservoir, making it easy to place almost anywhere
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, this feature is great for adding interest to gardens or lobbies, entrance halls or anywhere else where you need to make a grand impression
Easy to install
- With an integrated reservoir and lights this feature is easy to get set up and working right away
UV and frost resistant
- Perfect for resisting the effects of the British weather without being damaged by frost or bleached by the sun
- Made from stainless steel and tempered glass
- The water cascades down on one side of the glass wall, making this feature striking from whichever side you observe it
- Cable Length: 1000 cm( 32 ft 9 in )
- Pump Outlet Size: 5 mm( 0.2 in )
- Pump Power: 4000 LPH
- Brands: Ambienté
- Lights Included?: Yes
- Pump Wattage: 70 W
- Power Supply: Mains power only
- Lights Type: Halogen
- Pump Included?: Yes
- Material: Glass
- Reservoir Included?: Self-Contained
- Height: 203 cm( 6 ft 7 in )
- Width: 198 cm( 6 ft 5 in )
- Weight: 116 Kg
- Metal: Stainless Steel
- Total: Width 198cm (77.9 ins) x Depth 29cm (11.4 ins) x Height 229cm (90 ins)
- Base: Width 198cm (77.9 ins) x Depth 29cm (11.4 ins) x Height 22cm (8.6 ins)
- Panel: Width 197cm (77.5 ins) x Depth 4cm (1.5 ins) x Height 229cm (90 ins)
- Each glass panel: Width 85cm (33.4 ins) x Height 203cm (79.9 ins)
- Supplied with:
- 4 x halogen lights with 2 mains adaptors
- 2 x Pumps
- 10 metres of cable
- 3 bags of pebbles
Tips on Installation and Maintenance
A lot of water features come pre-assembled for the most part, with just a little hose/pump connecting to do before plugging it in to a solar panel or mains socket. Some of our bigger ones require wiring in a plug (which might involve a Part P Certified electrician), but otherwise all instructions will be included.
If you've got any questions, why not check out our Installation Guide for tips on installation location, power and even style tips!
To create our high specification, long-lasting water features, we use 304-grade stainless steel which contains high levels of chromium making it resistant to corrosion. Stainless steel is very resistant to rust because the chromium in the metal reacts with oxygen to form a protective layer. If this layer is broken down by mechanical damage or a powerful cleaning agent and rust does appear, simply remove the rust and the chromium oxide layer will reform. As well as it’s hard-wearing features, grade 304 stainless steel is perfect for both contemporary and classical water feature designs, the highly polished finish of stainless steel is great for reflecting light into shaded areas of the garden.
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
Why Mains Power?
The traditional way to install a water feature is to connect it to your main power supply, although solar powered water features are a great option, there are also benefits to choosing a mains powered feature.
|Size||Large (Over 1m)|
|Type||Standing Water Walls|
|Material||Acrylic, Stainless Steel|
|Shape||Square & Rectangular|
|Shop By Category||Water Features|