H203cm Colossus Stainless Steel & Glass Water Wall Cascade | Indoor & Outdoor use by Ambienté
H203cm Colossus Stainless Steel & Glass Water Wall Cascade Indoor & Outdoor Use by Ambienté
It really does have to be seen to be believed, and would be as impressive in offices, reception rooms, restaurants and gardens.
Made from high grade 304 brushed stainless steel and glass this magnificent colossal cascading wall will create the wow effect in any environment.
This is a self-contained water feature, containing everything you need to get it working immediately. The water recirculates from within the reservoir hidden inside the base of the feature.
- Cable Length: 1000 cm( 32 ft 9 in )
- Pump Outlet Size: 5 mm( 0.2 in )
- Pump Power: 4000 LPH
- Brands: Ambienté
- Lights Included?: Yes
- Pump Wattage: 70 W
- Power Supply: Mains power only
- Lights Type: Halogen
- Pump Included?: Yes
- Material: Glass
- Reservoir Included?: Self-Contained
- Height: 203 cm( 6 ft 7 in )
- Width: 198 cm( 6 ft 5 in )
- Weight: 116 Kg
- Metal: Stainless Steel
- Total: Width 198cm (77.9 ins) x Depth 29cm (11.4 ins) x Height 229cm (90 ins)
- Base: Width 198cm (77.9 ins) x Depth 29cm (11.4 ins) x Height 22cm (8.6 ins)
- Panel: Width 197cm (77.5 ins) x Depth 4cm (1.5 ins) x Height 229cm (90 ins)
- Each glass panel: Width 85cm (33.4 ins) x Height 203cm (79.9 ins)
- 4 x halogen lights with 2 mains adaptors
- 2 x Pumps
- 10 metres of cable
- 3 bags of pebbles
Why Mains Power?
The traditional way to install a water feature is to connect it to your main power supply, although solar powered water features are a great option, there are also benefits to choosing a mains powered feature.
|Type||Standing Water Walls|
|Material||Acrylic, Stainless Steel|