H50cm Fibreglass XL Cauldron Planter in Matt Finish
There are many uses for this large style planter. handmade from fibreglass the bowl can be used as a large flower bed or tree container, or function as freestanding pond or water feature. The durable bowl shaped design is strong enough to fill with water due to it's moulded feet for stability and sturdy design. Whatever use its sure to create an impressive focal point for your outdoor space. The planter is spray painted and finished with a clear lacquer top coat to give a durable scratch resistant surface. The fibreglass construction keep the planter light-weight, frost-proof, tough and non-corrosive. The planter is available in a choice of 12 colours viewable below. Please note: As these planters are made to order we are unable to accept returns or offer refunds.
- Choice of colours - with a choice of 12 colours you can get exactly the look your garden needs
- Handmade - made to order with your chosen colour
- Fibreglass material - strong and strudy whilst remaining ligtweight
- Modern design - perfect for adding a stylish touch to your outdoors
- Inner plate - save money on soil by not having to fill the enture planter
- Frost proof - no more dragging back and forward from the shed when the weather changes
- Smooth finish - spray painted to achieve a high quality finish
- Height: 50cm (19.6in)
- Width: 182cm (5ft 9in)
- Depth: 182cm (5ft 9in)
- Weight: 26kg
Design Your Own
Make the perfect selection for your space with the 12 colour options available for this planter. Once you've found the one you like below simply select it from the options on the right of the page to order. A wider selection is available with our bespoke service viewable here. Bespoke orders can be placed by phoning 0118 903 5210.