H60cm Lion Head Large Galvanised Zinc Planter
Add a touch of sophistication to your outdoor space with this grand and artistic lion head planter. Made from heavy gauge steel and dipped in molten zinc, this planter instantly becomes an eye-catching piece in any garden thanks to its 19th century Flemish design. The planter is perfect for lining a pathway or defining an entrance. The planter will arrive in dark grey but will over lighten over time due to the natural oxidisation process.
- Artisanal design - the planter becomes an instant eye-catcher in your garden thanks to its 19th century Flemish design
- Hot dip galvanising - this process creates a number of benefits for the planter, including corrosion prevention and lower lifetime costs
- Lions head - the lions head cast on the front face of the planter delivers a bold and stylish statement
- Aged patina - this planter develops aged patina which creates a classic antique look over time
- Drainage hole with bung supplied - control the water retention to help prevent the planter from becoming waterlogged, keeping your plants healthy
Make an artistic statement in your garden or outdoor space with this elegant lion head planter. The handy drainage hole ensures that it is easy for you to maintain the ideal levels of liquid and the risk of potential over-watering is minimised, allowing you to simply enjoy the results of stunning flowers and herbs.
- Planter dimensions: H60cm (23½in) x W60cm (23½in) x D60cm (23½in)
- Internal Dimensions: 52cm (20½in) x 52cm (20½in) Top, 44cm (17¼in) x 44cm (17¼in) Base
- Weight: 21kg
|Size||Large (51cm - 1m)|
|Colour||Silver / Grey|
|Shape||Square / Cube|