H66cm Ammonite Cascading Stainless Steel Water Feature (No Reservoir) by Ambienté
CLICK HERE for more details
- Contemporary design – perfect for any modern garden
- Made from high quality polished stainless steel – extremely resistant to corrosion
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use – enjoy your feature in a range of settings
- Feature comes as a complete kit - contains everything required to get your feature up and running
- Water Feature: Height 66cm (2ft 2in) x Width 35cm (1ft 1¾in) x Depth 50cm (1ft 7¾in)
- Pump is supplied with 10m (32ft 10in) cable
- 66cm (2ft 2in) water feature
- 1x water feature pump 4000lph
- 1x 25mm (1in) flow adjuster
- 1x 1m (3ft 3⅓in) ribbed water feature hose/tubing Diameter 25mm (1in)
- 1x 1m (3ft 3⅓in) ribbed water feature hose/tubing Diameter 19mm (¾in)
- 1x 25cm (9¾in) to 19cm (7½in) hose mender
- Click here for assembly instructions
Instructions for this product are available for download here.
The instructions above show the straight vertical water wall feature (WF0701) but the fixing is similar on the Ammonite.
This stunning contemporary water feature will without doubt add a crisp, modern edge to your garden or patio. Watch how the water gently cascades out of its neck, creating a trickling and relaxing sound from the waterfall. It comes complete with a pump along with all the accessories required for installation.
The cascading water feature is made from high quality brushed grade 304 stainless steel. The stainless steel is extremely resistant to corrosion, making it a perfect material for water features.
The maximum flow capacity for the supplied pump is 4000 litres per hour, which will ensure a water flow that gently trickles through the beautiful water feature. The piping is hidden inside the feature but emerges from the back of the feature very near the base and connects to the pump.
Have a look at some of our other stainless steel water features:
Tips on Installation and Maintenance
A lot of water features come pre-assembled for the most part, with just a little hose/pump connecting to do before plugging it in to a solar panel or mains socket. Some of our bigger ones require wiring in a plug (which might involve a Part P Certified electrician), but otherwise all instructions will be included.
If you've got any questions, why not check out our Installation Guide for tips on installation location, power and even style tips!
|Location||Goes in a pond, Outdoors|
|Size||50cm - 1m|
|Style||Abstract Sculpture Water Features, Cascading|
|Special Offers||Free Fountain Safe|