Perfect for the modern gardener, this handsome powder-coated steel planter is a stylish way to grow and display plants in your garden. The clean lines and natural Dark Mousse colour is great for contrasting against bright blooms, while the strong lines are perfect for pairing with neatly trimmed topiary bushes. Made from high quality powder-coated steel, this planter is scratch resistant while being lightweight enough to easily position in your garden.
Like the plant shown? Click Here
- Durable construction - Made from powder coated steel for extra strength and durability
- Scratch resistant - The powder coated steel surface is great at resisting scratches so this planter can look as good as new for years to come
- Lightweight - This lightweight planter is easy to position in your garden
- Pre-drilled drainage hole - Supplied with a drainage hole to make water regulation easier, as well as a bung to stop leaking
- Modern design - With sleek lines and a glossy surface, this planter is a stylish way to complement a modern garden
- Width 30cm (1ft) x Depth 30cm (1ft) x Height 70cm (2ft 3½in)
- Weight 3kg
This planter has been powder-coated for extra durability. The powder-coating process forms a protective barrier between the planter and the elements outside, helping to prevent water reaching the steel below. This helps to prevent rust and corrosion, keeping your planter looking glossy and beautiful for years to come. Powder-coating is a very popular process for garden products as it means that the finished product can be left outside all year round.
These premium platers are great for complementing our innovative waterproof Sail Shades. Check out the full range in 20 stylish colours -