Banish the chills of winter with this compact and easy-to-use heating pad. Whether you're prone to freezing fingers at work or chilly nights in bed, the Heat Anywhere Pad can be used as a snug hand rest at your desk, as well as a thermal aid for cosy nights, and more. It is a versatile product that lives up to its name - heat anywhere, whenever you want.
- Pocket friendly - keeps hands toasty in coat pockets when kept there
- Pad comes with three self-adhesive Velcro strips - can be affixed to back of chair, car seat, underneath clothing, etc.
- Made from fleece - warm and comfortable
- Can be used to aid relief of cramps, aches and pains
- Instant Heat technology - pad warms up within moments
- Compact dimensions - pad is portable, and can be kept in pocket for use on the move
- Carbon fibre infrared heating element ensures gentle, evenly distributed heat
- Up to three hours battery life, and only requires 3x AA batteries (not included)
- Battery box comes with 1 metre cable, which allows box to be placed out of the way in pocket, under desk, etc.
- Battery box includes convenient on/off switch, and LED light to show pad is on and working
- Suitable for dry cleaning
- Unisex design is ideal for both men and women
- 10.5cm (4”) x 15cm (6”)
- Requires 3x AA batteries
- 1m cable for battery box
- Dry cleanable
Our research shows that although the Duracell lasted approximately the same length of time, the product using the Panasonic Pro Power batteries was noticeably warmer.
| || This heating pad, while generating enough heat to help keep you warm on cold days and nights, is compact and easily portable. It can be affixed easily and inconspicuously to your chair at work, your car seat, or to the inside of your clothing, eliminating the need for unwieldy hot water bottles. It can be easily stored in your pocket while walking the dog, waiting at the bus stop, or during any other activity that forces you to leave your living room this winter. The battery box, which is attached to the pad by 1m of cable, is also small and discreet, and includes an easy-to-use on/off switch, and LED light to show that pad is on and working. || || |
| || The Warmawear heating pad is battery operated, which means that unlike other heating pads, it can be quickly and conveniently activated wherever you need it the most. It requires no boiling water or microwave to get going: simply press the convenient on/off switch located on the small battery box, and enjoy up to three hours of gentle, soothing heat. The battery life can be significantly prolonged by switching the pad on and off for short bursts, using the convenient switch on the battery box. |
The pad has a variety of uses: it can help to provide relief for aches and pains, including menstrual pains, muscular cramps, or mild arthritis and rheumatism. Even if you don’t suffer from any of these ailments, the heating pad is a simple and reliable way to keep warm during the cold winter months. By using the self-adhesive Velcro strips, it can be attached to your car seat, your favourite chair, the inside of your clothing, or anywhere else you feel some extra warmth is needed. It can also be placed in your pet's bed, to help keep them toasty.
The pad is equipped with a carbon fibre infrared heating element, which provides a soothing diffusion of heat wherever you decide to place it, and is also energy efficient. Thanks to this innovative element, our pad provides gentle heat within moments of activation.
The heat pad can also be placed inside your coat to help keep you warm on walks, or during the winter commute to work. Simply attach one of the handy Velcro strips to the inside of your coat and enjoy instant heat wherever you are.