Heat Wave Speed Planter
Perfect for effortlessly growing a beautiful flowering display
Effortlessly create a colourful display of flowers in your garden with this innovative speed planter. Simply place the pre-planted flowers into a basket or planter, and your work is done - just sit back and enjoy the vibrant display of colours.
This speed planter contains all the nutrients your plants need to survive and slowly releases them into the soil, meaning that all you need to do is water it once a week for an enviable display of flowers that will last from May to September.
Add a flash of warm summer colour to your garden with the heatwave speed planter. The red and yellow hues of carefully selected varieties in this collection work to create a display that brings the feeling of a British country summer into your garden. There is a great mixture of trailing and upright plants in this display that results in an interesting mix of textures and shapes that will bring your garden to life.
These speed planters can be placed directly into a hanging basket or planter with additional compost. There is no need to remove the planter it arrives in as the plant will root through.
Please Note: actual varieties included in the planter may vary, depending on availability when planting
- Supplied As: 30cm Speed Planter
- Flowering Period: Mid spring to late summer
- Flower Colour: Part shade
- Scented: Suitable for pots and containers
- Suitable For Shade
About your plantAs one of the most successful suppliers of flower seeds and plants in the UK, this business stems from two families with a desire of providing horticultural service and quality. They are recognised for their worldwide team of growers who are producing some of the most competitive and innovative plants the industry has seen.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||Speed Planter|
|Special Offers||Half price - Speed Planters|
|Shop By Category||Bedding|