Enjoy a drink or party in the garden any time of year. The Heatmaster Elite is a high quality, elegant, water and dust protected heater to IP65. With a glass screen, and combined reflector and body, this heater provides superior levels of heat distribution from a compact and slimline chassis. This lamp is fitted with an excellent 1500W (1.5KW) gold bulb.
The heater can be mounted overhead, on a wall, or fixed under your parasol, umbrella, sailshade or awning. Constructed entirely from aluminium, this heater will provide many years of effective and reliable service.
Please note: This heater is suitable for domestic use only.
- Gardens, patios and decking
- Shelters, summerhouses and gazebos
- Garages and workshops
This electric patio heater is odourless, durable and has a full three year warranty.
Size: Height 9.5cm (3¾in) x Width 44.5cm (1ft 5½in) x Depth 11.5cm (4½in)
Power supply: 220-240v (1500 watt output)
Light output: Heater provides a warm reddish light
Heating area: Up to 14sqm
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat spreads over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. An eco-friendly heating system that will reduce your carbon footprint
Used as a modular unit