Herb Garden Windowsill Planter
A perfect gift for any budding chef, and avid gardener. The planter come complete with compost and a variety of seeds, enabling you or its lucky recipient to start growing immediately.
- Allows you to grow herbs in the comfort of your own home - no need to go outside
- Can be placed conveniently on the kitchen windowsill so that your delicious home-grown herbs can be used when cooking
- Beautiful authentic wood will add a touch of rustic charm to your dad's herbs
- Stencils - 'Dad's Herbs' is stencilled on one side as a constant reminder of the day, 'Kitchen Garden' is on the other side
Set consists of
- Rustic wooden trough with stencils
- Three herb seed sachets (1x Basil, 1x Chives, 1x Parsley)
The planter arrives with a 'Dad's Herbs' stencil so that your father will have a constant reminder of the day.
Growing herbs happily on your kitchen windowsill, this delightful little planter will always serve him well, bringing all his favourite garden flavours within reach of the stove. This planter is a refreshing alternative to the abundance of 'Best Dad' mugs that fill our shops at this time of year.
Height 9.5cm (3¾in) x Width 34cm (1ft 1½in) x Depth 9cm (3½in)
Text on back of planter reads "Kitchen Garden"
Please note: the garden fork included in the main image is not included with this set. The herbs arrive as seeds, rather than fully grown, as depicted in the images. Images are for illustrative purposes only.