The new Herschel Aspect XL heater is designed to warm using far infrared heat, while being 0% light emitting, completely silent and highly energy efficient. The newly developed convex ceramic heating elements comes with a five-year guarantee and, unlike tungsten or halogen elements, there are no bulbs to replace.
The heater consists of two highly emissive ceramic heating elements, mounted in a high quality extruded aluminium directional, reflective unit.
- Uses far infrared heat much like sunlight
- 100% energy converted into heat – no wasted energy into producing light
- Long-lasting ceramic heating elements – no replacement bulbs needed
- Easy to install and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Stylish minimalist design – will suit your garden, patio, conservatory, or workshop
- Includes brackets to affix heater to the wall
- IP rating IPX4 - weatherproof and protected from light splashing water
- Height 13.8cm (5½in)
- Length 55cm (21½in)
- Power 1.3kW
- Voltage 230V
This heater is ideal for where a more permanent heat is required in sheltered areas, such as outdoor eating areas, under parasols and patios. They can also be used indoors as space heaters.