Heuchera 'Dales Strain' | 10.5cm Pot
Enjoy a beautiful evergreen display with this hardy Heuchera!
Evergreen, and easy to grow, Heuchera 'Dale's Strain' is an excellent perennial for keeping your garden interesting all year round. With this variety, you can enjoy a compact display of ruffled, pine green leaves, which are adorned by delicate variegation. Between summer and spring, sprays of blush white flowers will emerge above the attractive foliage; making for a pretty silhouette. 'Dale's Strain' will cope well in harsher winters, and can even be planted in pots, so it is a great selection for all gardens.
- Plant around a border for an attractive backdrop against your flowers!
- Supplied As: 10.5cm pot
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Eventual Height and Spread: 40cm (16"), 35cm (14")
- Level of Care: Easy
- Preferred Location: Partial shade is best
- Soil Type: Fertile, slightly moist soil
Our herbaceous plants are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Please note, your potted plant may not display flowers as soon as it arrives. However, the 'flowering period' box (detailed above), indicates when you can expect flowers to form. Many of our herbaceous perennials also die back in winter, so will have little growth in spring, but grow quickly once sunlight hours improve.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep them nice and secure on their journey.
Please see our below guidance on your perennial or alpine's care:
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Flower Colour||Pink, White|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||10.5cm Pot|
|Sale Type||3 for 2 - 10.5cm Bedding/Perennial|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|