Heuchera 'Marmalade' | Coral Bells
Amber coloured leaves, complemented by small white flowers
Perfect for establishing interesting ground cover, Heuchera 'Marmalade' features rustic, amber-coloured foliage, that will be adorned by white flowers during the summer months. Aside from its striking foliage, Marmalade has been awarded the Royal Horticultural Society's 'Award of Garden Merit', and as such, boasts a reliable, easy to grow nature, an excellent resistance to pests and diseases, and good constitution.
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Preferred Location: Prefers shade in moist soil
- Height and Spread: 30cm (12"), 60cm (30")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Attractive To Bees
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|