Heuchera 'Paris' | Coral Bells
Silver-toned leaves etched with dark green veins
Heuchera 'Paris' is characterised by its beautiful silver leaves that are accentuated by prominent dark green veins. Aside from exhibiting stunning foliage, this heuchera will gift your garden with pink blooms during the summer months, and has proudly achieved the Royal Horticultural Society's 'Award of Garden Merit'.
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Preferred Location: Preferes shade in moist soil
- Height and Spread: 30cm (12"), 60cm (30")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Perfect for Ground Cover
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|