Honeyfields Cottage Garden Squirrel Proof Peanut Bird Feeder
This gorgeous cottage garden peanut feeder is a great way to encourage wild birds into your garden while preventing squirrels and larger birds from taking all the food. Finished in a beautiful antique white with elegant cut-out detailing and a classic butterfly shaped topper this feeder has been made to compliment any garden.
- This elegant bird feeder is as decorative as it is practical, perfect for bringing some classic antique style to your garden
- Protect your bird food from squirrels and large birds with the sturdy pest resistant cage
- Encourage birds to return to your garden year after year by providing a reliable source of food
- Make sure birds can access nourishing food during cold winter months when natural food sources are scarce
- Height: 27cm (10¾in) x Width: 20cm (8in)
This bird feeder is also available for seeds:
- Encourage birds to visit your garden and keeping them healthy by feeding all year round
- The RSPB recommends year round feeding; in Autumn / Winter when food is scarce and in Spring / Summer when parents need a plentiful supply to nurture their young.
- Check your feeder twice a day if you can, once in the morning and once again in the afternoon. Most feeders will need refilling at least every other day.
- Make water available year round for birds to drink and bathe, ensuring it doesn't freeze over in Winter.
- Hygiene is important. Prevent bacteria build up by cleaning feeders and feeding areas.
|Type||Decorative & Novelty Feeders, Peanut Bird Feeders, Plastic Bird Feeders, Squirrel Proof Bird Feeders|