Honeyfields Easy Fill & Clean Fat Ball Bird Feeder
This easy fill and clean feeder does exactly what it says! With fliptop lid, this is an ideal feeder for a quick refill turnaround and the stainless steel hanger is perfect for hanging your feeder from trees or dining stations. This feeder has a strong stainless steel cage with large enough gaps so your garden birds can access the fat balls inside.
- Used for feeding fat and suet balls, great for providing wild birds with high energy food for winter and during breeding season
- The fliptop makes refilling and cleaning this feeder quick and easy
- Encourage birds to return to your garden year after year by providing a reliable source of food
- Make sure birds can access nourishing food during cold winter months when natural food sources are scarce
- Height: 21cm
- Encourage birds to visit your garden and keeping them healthy by feeding all year round
- The RSPB recommends year round feeding; in Autumn / Winter when food is scarce and in Spring / Summer when parents need a plentiful supply to nurture their young.
- Check your feeder twice a day if you can, once in the morning and once again in the afternoon. Most feeders will need refilling at least every other day.
- Make water available year round for birds to drink and bathe, ensuring it doesn't freeze over in Winter.
- Hygiene is important. Prevent bacteria build up by cleaning feeders and feeding areas.
|Type||Suet Bird Feeders|