Honeyfields Heavy Duty Ground & Hanging Bird Feeder Tray
Designed to pair with our Honeyfield’s heavy duty feeders, this versatile tray is a great addition to any bird lover’s garden. Use it with the included base for ground or station feeding or hang it from tables, trees or stations with the chain. This base has been designed to securely fit onto Honeyfield’s range of heavy duty feeders (see below) to help catch dropped seed, preventing mess and growth in your garden. This tray can be used for treats, seeds or water so you can provide the wild birds in your garden with everything they need.
- Pair this tray with Honeyfield's range of heavy duty bird feeders to prevent mess and growth from dropped seed
- Can be used for ground feeding or hung with the included chain. Great for using with treats, seeds or even water
- Encourage birds to return to your garden year after year by providing a reliable source of food
- Make sure birds can access nourishing food during cold winter months when natural food sources are scarce
- Diameter: 21cm (8in)
- Encourage birds to visit your garden and keeping them healthy by feeding all year round
- The RSPB recommends year round feeding; in Autumn / Winter when food is scarce and in Spring / Summer when parents need a plentiful supply to nurture their young.
- Check your feeder twice a day if you can, once in the morning and once again in the afternoon. Most feeders will need refilling at least every other day.
- Make water available year round for birds to drink and bathe, ensuring it doesn't freeze over in Winter.
- Hygiene is important. Prevent bacteria build up by cleaning feeders and feeding areas.
|Type||Metal Bird Feeders|