Honeyfields Heavy Duty Peanut Bird Feeder
This heavy duty peanut feeder is a bright and beautiful addition to the garden of any wild bird enthusiast. This hard wearing feeder boasts a tough stainless steel mesh and a powder coated steel lid and base for added durability. Finished in an eye catching red colour with a large handle, this feeder will look great hung from a tree or dining station. The quick release, angled base makes cleaning and refilling your feeder quick and easy. Specially designed to allow brids to access peanuts safely, this feeder is sure to tempt wild birds into your garden.
- With a stainless steel mesh tube and powder coated steel lid and base this heavy duty bird feeder is a long lasting addition to any garden
- Encourage birds to return to your garden year after year by providing a reliable source of food
- Make sure birds can access nourishing food during cold winter months when natural food sources are scarce
- Height: 32cm (12½in)
- Encourage birds to visit your garden and keeping them healthy by feeding all year round
- The RSPB recommends year round feeding; in Autumn / Winter when food is scarce and in Spring / Summer when parents need a plentiful supply to nurture their young.
- Check your feeder twice a day if you can, once in the morning and once again in the afternoon. Most feeders will need refilling at least every other day.
- Make water available year round for birds to drink and bathe, ensuring it doesn't freeze over in Winter.
- Hygiene is important. Prevent bacteria build up by cleaning feeders and feeding areas.
|Type||Peanut Bird Feeders, Plastic Bird Feeders|