Honeyfields Premium All in 1 Bird Feeding Dining Station
This stylish premium dining station is a fantastic centrepiece to any bird lover’s garden. With twelve hangers, you can provide a wider variety of seeds and feeds to tempt a greater number of species of birds to your garden. This station also comes with a treat tray and a water tray which are removable for easy refilling and cleaning. Made from heavy duty steel poles for added durability with a stabilizing twin fork base for quick and simple set up.
- With twelve hangers you can feed wild birds a wide variety food to encourage lots of different species into your garden
- Great for smaller gardens or outdoor spaces without places to hang bird feeders
- Encourage birds to return to your garden year after year by providing a reliable source of food
- Make sure birds can access nourishing food during cold winter months when natural food sources are scarce
- Height: 2m (6ft 6¾in)
This dining station is also available with 4 hangers:
- Encourage birds to visit your garden and keeping them healthy by feeding all year round
- The RSPB recommends year round feeding; in Autumn / Winter when food is scarce and in Spring / Summer when parents need a plentiful supply to nurture their young.
- Check your feeder twice a day if you can, once in the morning and once again in the afternoon. Most feeders will need refilling at least every other day.
- Make water available year round for birds to drink and bathe, ensuring it doesn't freeze over in Winter.
- Hygiene is important. Prevent bacteria build up by cleaning feeders and feeding areas.
|Type||Feeding Stations, Metal Bird Feeders, Peanut Bird Feeders, Suet Bird Feeders|