Hosta 'Paul's Glory' | 5L Pot
Beautiful swirls of lemon adorned by muted green margins
Hosta 'Paul's Glory' features slightly rounded, oval-shaped leaves, complemented by a yellow centre and muted green margins. Producing pale lavender, bell shaped blooms come summer, this Hosta is wonderful for attracting pollinators into your garden.Planting a mix of beautiful perennials around your garden, whether large or small, is one of the most rewarding means of enhancing your space. Perennials can forge striking structure, colourful themes, and help pollinators flourish. As such, you will not only be benefiting yourself, but also the world around you.
- Fresh from the Nursery Our perennials and alpines are dispatched directly from expert growers, based within Southern England. There is no sitting around in garden centers or fulfillment centres, so you rest assured that your plant will arrive fresh, healthy and in perfect condition.
- Attractive To Bees
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
- Plant differing perennials throughout your garden for a colourful display!
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Preferred Location: Partial sun in well-drained soil
- Hieght and Spread: 0.45 metres, 1 metre
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L Pot
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Location||Perennial Ground Cover Plants, Perennial Plants For Pots|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Foliage Colour||Green, Yellow|
|Supplied As||5L Pot|
|Supplied As||4L-5L Pot|
|Ground Cover||Suited for Ground Cover|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|