20-50cm Hosta 'So Sweet' | 2L Pot
So Sweet really does stand up to its name. It's a small plantain lily that looks great in group plantings or in containers. Plants have bright green heart-shaped leaves with beautiful golden yellow margins that turn to crisp white as the season progresses.
- Approx. Growth Height: 55cm (21")
- Approx. Growth Spread: 120cm (47")
- Position: Full sun or partial shade
- Soil Requirements: moist
- Flower Colour: Mauve/Lilac
- Flowering Period: July - August
- Foliage: Deciduous
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|