What is Nylon 66Nylon66 is a mix of nylon and fibreglass that creates an extremely strong and durable material. This grade of nylon is the ideal replacement for steel and will provide your pop up gazebo with a smooth sliding action and much greater flexibility.
What is DenierDenier is a measurement that is used to identify the fibre thickness of individual threads used in the creation of the material.
NEW: Side walls and doors with highly effective ground skirt* available as optional extra - please see below
This gazebo has a hybrid frame, combining sturdy steel legs with lightweight and durable aluminium cross frame. This means that your gazebo is a strong and stable structure, whilst being light enough to allow you to transport and store it with ease. This gazebo would be perfect to use at any private or professional outdoor event. Use it as a shelter from sun or rain. The gazebo only takes a few minutes to assemble, and is equally as easy to fold away. Made from high quality materials with a smart and easy-to-assemble roof system, this gazebo offers great value for money.
|Product Features |
- Hybrid frame - combines sturdy steel legs with a strong, lightweight aluminium cross frame
- Quick release gazebo legs
- Features three height settings of 315cm, 325cm and 335cm - perfect for uneven ground
- Connectors are made of nylon 66 for a smooth sliding action and greater flexibility
- The waterproof canopy is made of 300 denier, 270GSM woven polyester with heat sealed taped seams
- Easy to set up and disassemble - features a stable roof bar system
- Canopy has reinforced corners, peaks and midsection to reduce wear
- There are peg holes in the nylon feet for extra stability
- Hard-wearing locking nuts on the roof frame
- Velcro attachments on the side walls and roof canopy - help to secure the side wall to the frame
- Reinforced loops on the corners of the roof canopy so that guy ropes/tie down kit can be attached easily
- Ideal for commercial use, garden parties and outdoor dining
- The 300D fabric can be printed on - customise your gazebo and add a personal touch
- Length 3m (9ft 10¼in) x Width 6m (19ft 8¼in)
- Steel leg thickness: 0.8mm (0.03in)
- Steel pole diameter: 32mm (1¼in)
- Aluminium brace: 13mm x 26mm
- Aluminium brace thickness: 1.2mm
- Frame weight: 26kg
- Roof weight: 7.5kg
- Height settings: 220cm/230cm/240cm
- Total height settings (inc. roof): 315cm/325cm/335cm
- Canopy fabric: 300D PVC coated polyester, 270g/sqm
- Carry bag fabric: 600D PE coated polyester
Included with the Gazebo:
- Robust steel/aluminium hybrid frame
- Durable roof canopy
- Zip up carry bag
- Ground pegs
- Guy ropes
Get The Whole Set
This gazebo frame is perfect for all your basic outdoor needs. If you feel that a more complete or sturdier look is needed why not consider buying the complete gazebo set: Side walls, doors and protective ground skirts give you greater stability and increased protection from wind or water ingress.
| *Side walls and door with new protective ground skirt gives greater stability when pegged and increased protection from wind and water ingress.|
The PVC coated 300D waterproof canopy is hard-wearing and comes with taped seams for extra protection against the elements. Side walls are also available as an optional extra and can be fitted by using the heavy duty velcro attachments provided.
| ||We developed the canopy with numerous improvements, keeping in mind its use and functionality.|
- Reinforced corners, peaks and midsection help to save the canopy from everyday wear and tear.
- Heat sealed taped seams further protect the canopy from the ingress of water and increase the strength of the seams, offering you a premium quality product that will last for years.
- Loops on the corners have been reinforced for convenient use with guy ropes/a tie down kit.
The 32mm frame is made of durable 0.8mm steel/aluminium hybrid and features connectors made of nylon 66, offering you a rigid, convenient and robust gazebo structure superior to some of our competitor tents sold at similar price points.
Please note: the image above is used for illustrative purposes only. The gazebo canopy is beige from both sides, inside and outside.
| ||A quick release system has been added to the legs on the steel/aluminium frame to simplify the deployment and folding of the structure. It features three different height settings so that the gazebo is easy to construct and adjust, even on slopes or uneven ground.|
| ||Each leg has an attached plate with drilled holes for pegs that will anchor the frame to the ground for increased security.|| ||Our fantastic hybrid frame combines sturdy steel legs with a lightweight and strong aluminium cross frame. This makes it a stable and secure structure, whilst allowing you to transport and store it with ease. |
| ||The gazebo can be folded into surprisingly little space for ease of storage. The frame features a triangulated roof bar system, which allows it to set up and disassembled easily.|
Our roof canopies and our side walls are water resistant, which comes very handy when you are throwing an outdoor event in our unpredictable British weather.
| ||We even include a zip-up carry bag that has been PE coated for extra durability. This will make both storage and transportation easy.|
| ||Tent pegs and guy ropes are included with the gazebo, enabling you to anchor the frame to the ground for extra security.|
The gazebo can be assembled in 5 simple steps, please see instructions below.
These Gazebos are not permanent structures and should be taken down when stormy weather or high winds are predicted.
We love to hear from our customers regarding our products, so thanks to Mr Evans for these great images of our Hybrid Plus Pop Up Gazebo in Blue