Hydrangea 'Dark Angel' | 5L Pot
Grace your garden with a resplendent touch of red, cream, and black-bronze tones
Wonderful for a woodland planting scheme, Hydrangea 'Dark Angel' is admired by gardeners for its striking lace cap of cream and red florets, that will grace gardens with a resplendent touch. The black-bronze leaves of this Hydrangea contrasts against the lighter pink and cream tones, however, their lime-green veins help bring these warmer and cooler colours together.
- Flowering Period: July to October
- Flower Colour: Red, cream
- Flower Type: Lace Cap
- Features: Large bi-coloured flowers, dark foliage
- Supplied As: 5L Pot
- Height on Arrival: 60 - 90cm
- Eventual Height & Spread: 1.5m x 1m (5ft x 3.2ft)
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Features||Flowering Shrubs, Shrubs For Shade|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||5L Pot|
|Supplied As||4L-5L Pot|