A fantastically clever device that is a great aid in the struggle against a noisy dog. The collar responds to the noise of the dog's bark, giving the dog a mild static shock; a shock just like the one you sometimes get when you step out of the car. Think of it a bit like the surprise you get when a family member jumps out from behind a door with a hearty 'boo!' The clever bit that sets this collar apart from most on the market is the way the microchip inside the device has been programmed: the more frequently the dog barks, the higher the level of the 'shock' (still mild!) - thus giving a closer and more defined association between the barking and learning.
- Intelligent stimulation levels system - the more your dog barks, the more the stimulation increases
- Dual shock and sound stimulation - deters your dog from barking with ultrasonic sound and static shock
- Built-in microphone sound detection - detects when your dog is barking, and then activates the dual stimulations
- Comes with 3 AAA batteries - you can start to use your control collar as soon as it arrives
- Effective on dogs from 10kg to 60kg
- Shock levels can be adjusted with a screwdriver - if it isn't having an effect on your dog, then you can turn it up
- Weatherproof unit - This unit is rain resistant so is perfect for using in any weather
It has an built-in microphone, which detects the sound of your dog's bark and activates the collar. At the first bark, the control collar emits an ultrasound stimulation of one second, which then progresses to a two second ultrasonic stimulation at the second bark. If the dog barks a third time, then the collar emits a three second ultrasonic stimulation, as well as a two to three second static shock. The collar will also send out a two to three second ultrasound stimulation and two to three seconds of static shock if the dog barks within the first minute after the original static shock. When the dog has stopped barking, the collar resets itself to the lowest level and repeats the first three steps. The shock levels can be adjusted with a screwdriver.
Click here to view the instructions