Ivy Geranium Collection | 5 Premium Plug Plants
These florets of stunning colour bring life to any corner of the garden
Although the geranium is a well-known flower and appears in most of our gardens and windowsills, ivy geranium is less common, although no less magnificent. Its picturesque flowers are versatile and will add a pop of colour to any part of your garden.
Ivy Geranium prospers in planters that allow it to snake slowly downwards. A hanging planter or one on a windowsill will suit this plant the best.
Remember to water it abundantly during the summer months, but make sure you’re not watering already damp soil.
Ivy Geraniums should have no problem in our breezy British summers, and will lap up the sunshine. But if the weather does go above 30 degrees, it is recommended to remove the plant from direct sunlight
Included In This Collection
- Geranium Blanche Roche
- Geranium Precision Amethyst
- Geranium Precision Bright Red
- Geranium Precision Burgundy Red
- Geranium Precision Light Pink
- Supplied As: 5 Plug Plants
- Flowering Period: June - September
- Season Of Interest: Summer
- Habit: Spreading
- Preferred Location: Sun / Part Shade
- Eventual Height & Spread: Trails To 38cm (15in)
- Nursery Fresh
- Low Maintenance
- Fast Growing
- Drought Tolerant
- Suitable For Containers
- Suitable For Baskets
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Pink, Red, White|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||5cm Plug|
|Supplied As||Plug Plant|