These gorgeous handmade planters are sure to look fantastic in your garden. The fashionable dark grey cube design contrasts with the natural curves and colours of your garden plants and flowers. Thanks to the fibrecotta construction, these planters are sure to be a lasting feature; fibrecotta is made from a mixture of terracotta and fibreglass fibres. These versatile planters bring a combination of gentle organic elements and stylish minimalist lines. The dark grey hue emphasises your more colourful plants and flowers, helping them make a statement on your deck or patio. Place one either side of a doorframe, and you'll really make an entrance!
Like the plant shown? Click Here
- Handmade - expertly crafted for a unique piece of garden design
- Fibrecotta construction - fibrecotta is a blend of terracotta and fibreglass fibres for fantastic durability
- Stylish dark grey cube design - sleek cube design ensures that this planter will look great anywhere in your garden
- Meteor texture finish - increases durability at the same time as bringing a rustic look to your patio
- Weather resistant - fibrecotta is a naturally durable material, being resistant to frost damage and almost anything Britain can throw at it
- Drainage hole and bung supplied - drainage hole and bung supplied, allowing you to control the water retention of your planter
- Maintenance free - frost resistant and durable, this planter is sure to stand up to the worst of the British weather
- Height 25cm (9¾in)
- Width 25cm (9¾in)
- Depth 25cm (9¾in)
- Weight 3.5kg
This blend of fibreglass fibres and terracotta allows fibrecotta planters to be incredibly strong, while also gaining some flexibility to help protect from frost damage in the colder months. The addition of fibreglass also makes fibrecotta much lighter than pure terracotta planters, without compromising on strength.
These planters come with a pre-drilled drainage hole and bung, allowing you to have greater control of the drainage.