These majestic handmade flared planters will complete any garden. With their sharp design and clean lines making a striking addition to your flower beds or patio, the magnificent Kadamus Fibrecotta Planters are a must-have for the design-conscious gardener. Pair with long flowing plants, or either side of a rockery to complement the grey stone-coloured finish.
Like the plant shown? Click Here
- Handmade - expertly crafted for a unique piece of garden design
- Fibrecotta construction - fibrecotta is a blend of terracotta and fibreglass fibres for fantastic durability
- Meteor texture finish - increases durability at the same time as bringing a rustic look to your patio
- Weather resistant - fibrecotta is a naturally durable material, being resistant to frost damage and almost anything Britain can throw at it
- Drainage hole and bung supplied - drainage hole and bung supplied, allowing you to control the water retention of your planter
- Maintenance free - frost resistant and durable, this planter is sure to stand up to the worst of the British weather
- Height 53.5cm (1ft 9in)
- Width 31.5cm (1ft ¼in)
- Depth 31.5cm (1ft ¼in)
- Weight 6.5kg
This blend of fibreglass fibres and terracotta allows fibrecotta planters to be incredibly strong, while also gaining some flexibility to help protect from frost damage in the colder months. The addition of fibreglass also makes fibrecotta much lighter than pure terracotta planters, without compromising on strength.
These planters come with a pre-drilled drainage hole and bung, allowing you to have greater control of the drainage.