Kitchen Herb Garden Windowsill Planter with Seeds
My Kitchen Garden arrived in two days! Very easy to set up. There is no soil smell and the seedlings have started sprouting after two weeks. Very excited to see how they grow!
This handy windowsill planter will make the perfect gift. It provides the perfect space to grow herbs in the kitchen, and will remain a thoughtful gift that someone special can cherish for years to come. This useful set includes everything needed to start your own no mess, no fuss kitchen herb garden, and a heartwarming inscription to make a loved one smile.
- Allows you to grow herbs in the comfort of your own home - no need to go outside
- Can be placed conveniently on the kitchen windowsill so that your delicious home-grown herbs can be used when cooking
- Beautiful authentic wood design will add a touch of rustic charm to any kitchen
Set consists of
- 1x rustic wooden trough with the words "Kitchen Garden" on front
- 1x basil
- 1x chive packet
- 1x parsley packet
Length 34cm (1ft 1½in) x Height 9.5cm (3¾in) x Width 9cm (3½in)
How to sow
- 1. Simply fill the pots with the compost provided to 1cm below the top of each pot
- 2. Sprinkle a few seeds of a herb into each pot and cover with a little more compost
- 3. Water with a watering can
- 4. Place the trough on a warm windowsill or other position which receives plenty of light
- 5. Keep the compost moist, but not saturated
How to harvest
- 1. Pick the herbs as required
- 2. Any spare seeds can be kept for further sowings in the pots or sown in the garden in March to June.