A beautifully made sail shade frame that allows you to create your own stylish, shaded area. You are able to adjust the sail shade in each corner of the frame to 4 different height settings, so you can create different angles with a sail shade to get the look and the shade that you want.
|This sail shade frame has 4 height positions on each of the corners, so that you can create different angles with your sail shade, and thus create different areas of shade. It has a strong, steel frame, which you secure in firm ground with the pegs provided, or for a more permanent solution you can bolt in place so it is there all year round. The frame is made up of four poles, with two of them being longer than the other slightly shorter two, and this allows you to suspend your sail shade at different angles. Features
- 4 height positions on each pole - create the angle and shade you want
- Steel frame - a sturdy, solid and strong material
- Waterproof - provides some protection in light rain
- Pack away when not in use - store it away during colder months
- 10 securing pegs - secure your sail shade frame to firm ground with these handy pegs
- Sail shade frame has two poles longer than the other two - offers you more interesting ways to suspend your sail shade
- Permanent fixture - bolt your sail shade frame in place for a more stable solution
- Stylish shaded area - use any 3m square, triangle or rectangle sail shade and create an shaded area for family and friends to enjoy
- Self-assembly required
- Sail shade and fixings included
- Length: 3m (11ft 5½in) x Width: 3m (11ft 5½in)
What's in the Box?
- Length 3.5m (11ft 5½in) x Width 3.5m (11ft 5½in) x Height 2.7m (8ft 10¼in)Weight 31kg
- 2 short uprights
- 2 long uprights
- 4 crossbeams
- 3m square dappled shade sail
- All required fixings (turnbuckles, snaphooks etc.)
Start enjoying the delights that a sail shade and frame provide, by choosing between the excellent sail shade selection below and ticking the ones you would like to purchase.