Kookaburra® 5m Triangle Polar White Breathable Shade Sail (Knitted)
Kookaburra Shade Sails - Protects you from the sun all day long
Knitted sailshades allow cool air to pass through and hot air to escape, giving you a refreshing and comfortable place to sit outside, even on a hot day.
- Provides 93.3% protection against UV rays
- Commercially knitted polymer weave (320gsm) - extremely strong, durable fabric
- Breathable fabric, comfortable to sit under in heat
- Rot and mould proof
- Quality grade 304 stainless steel D rings on each corner
- Shape: Equilateral triangle
- Size: 5.0m
- Colour: Ivory
- Installation Space: At least 5.5m
- Material: Polymer weave (320gsm)
- Waterproof: No
- UV protection: 93.3%
How do I fix my Sail Shade?
Find a suitable anchor point for each corner of the shade sail, such as those listed below. These need to be strong enough to take the strain of the shade sail material when tensioned.
Anchor points could be:
Fixing points should be at least 2.4m above the ground, and it's extremely important that these are sufficiently strong to take the full weight of the shade sail in windy conditions. The wind can add significantly to the stress of the shade sail on any fixings, so it is vital to be certain that they can stand the additional drag.
NB: If you have any doubts you should take advice from a builder or structural engineer.
|Style||Breathable Shade Sails|
|Shape||5m Triangle, Triangle|