Standard Breathable 5mx4m Rectangle Sail Shade - Exclusively by Kookaburra®
- Stay cool and shaded all year round
- Blocks 90% of harmful UV rays
- Quick and simple with 1 year warranty
Kookaburra Shade Sails - Protects you from the sun all day long
Knitted sailshades allow cool air to pass through and hot air to escape, giving you a refreshing and comfortable place to sit outside, even on a hot day.
- UPF 14 (Blocks up to 90% UV rays - certified)
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty as standard
- 185gsm Polymer weave
- Fabric breathes to allow air cooling circulation
- Grade 304 stainless steel triangle rings at each corner - very strong 5mm diameter
- Rot proof, easy to clean
Note: Party sails are intended for temporary use only outside.
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 5.0m x 4.0m
- Colour: Sand
- Installation Space: At least 5.5m x 4.4m
- Material: Polymer weave (320gsm)
- Waterproof: No
- UV protection: 93.3%
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
How do I fix my Sail Shade?
Find a suitable anchor point for each corner of the shade sail, such as those listed below. These need to be strong enough to take the strain of the shade sail material when tensioned.
Anchor points could be:
Fixing points should be at least 2.4m above the ground, and it's extremely important that these are sufficiently strong to take the full weight of the shade sail in windy conditions. The wind can add significantly to the stress of the shade sail on any fixings, so it is vital to be certain that they can stand the additional drag.
NB: If you have any doubts you should take advice from a builder or structural engineer.
|Size||6m x 5m Rectangle|
|Style||Breathable Shade Sails|
|Sale Category||Sail Shades|
|Shop By Category||Sail Shades|
|Shade Type||Sail Shade|