Kookaburra® 6m Right Angle Triangle Waterproof Woven Shade Sail
Kookaburra Sail Shades - Protects you from the sun all day long
Woven Sail Shades are the most effective sail shades for offering maximum UV protection. The ultra-tight weave of the fabric has been independently tested to UPF50+ making these sail shades near impenetrable by sunlight.
More than 98% of harmful UV rays are blocked out as a result.
In warmer climates, sail shades are designed with small holes in the weave to allow hot air to escape and to keep it from getting too warm underneath the sail. However, with the British climate generally cooler than many countries and more prone to showers, a tighter weave is ideal. You can enjoy maximum UV protection and shelter from the rain without worrying about being uncomfortably warm beneath your sail shade.
- UPF 50+ (Blocks over 98% of harmful UV rays - certified)
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty as standard
- Waterproof, ideal for unpredictable weather
- High density polyester (160gsm UV stabilised)
- Machine washable at 40 degrees Celsius
- The whole length of each side is strapped for tension
- Grade 304 stainless steel D rings at each corner
- Rot proof, easy to clean
- Shape: Isosceles triangle
- Size: 4.2m x 4.2m x 6.0m
- Colour: Sand
- Installation Space: At least 6.6m x 4.62m x 4.62m
- Material: High density polyester (160gsm)
- Waterproof: Yes
- UV protection: 98%