Great range of gorgeous deluxe zinc planters.
The clean lines of these contemporary planters contrast well against the soft contours of box balls, bamboos, phormiums, hostas and grasses. Alternatively set off their shiny surface against the shimmering silver foliage and purple flowerheads of lavender or verbena. Made from steel, electroplated with titanium coloured zinc galvanising, these planters come with a central drainage hole: a bung is supplied, but we can’t guarantee that the planters will always be 100% watertight. They are lightweight and easy to move and will age outdoors over time.
- Made from steel with zinc galvanising, these planters are hardwearing but also lightweight and easy to move around your garden
- The central drainage hole ensures that whatever you plant does not become saturated, but the bung supplied allows you to configure the drainage to suit your needs
- These planters will naturally age outdoors over time, forming a pleasing and organic patina. However, the zinc galvanisation also ensures that this planter will not rust.
- The clean, contemporary design will add a modern touch to your garden
- The modern design and lightweight nature of this planter makes it great for both indoor and outdoor use
Length 100cm (39½in) x Height 40cm (15¾in) x Depth 40cm (39½in)